The following can be connected to the transmission system:
- Power plants with the installed capacity exceeding 20 MW;
- Power plants with the installed capacity of 20 MW and less in accordance with the FS;
- Distribution system power installations (distribution facilities);
- High-Voltage Direct Current systems (HVDC systems);
- Consumers’ power installations of 220 kV and higher (electricity consumption facilities) in accordance with the FS.
Procedure for submitting applications for connection and annexes thereto:
- Application “On connecting power installations for generation or consumption of electricity to the transmission system” is used following the model form. [accordion]
[acc_item title=”When submitting the documents for connection, the following are enclosed: “]
- Copy of the building passport or urban planning conditions and restrictions with the graphic part indicating the location, capacity and reliability category of the electricity supply for each asset of the Customer (for assets that are connected to the grid for the first time);
- Copy of the title document, confirming the title of ownership or use of this asset, or, in the absence of the asset, ownership or use of the land plot. In the absence of a cadastral number in a certificate of ownership of a land plot – the excavation from a topographic and geodetic plan or a plan for the development of the area, indicating the location of the land plot;
- Copy of the extract from the Register of single tax payers or a copy of the certificate of value added tax payer;
- Copy of the passport or duly executed power of attorney or other document empowering to conclude and sign the connection agreement;
- Feasibility study (if available).
- The application for connecting or an appeal, together with the copies of enclosed documents, may be submitted by the Customer:
- Personally at the address: 11/8 Dorohozhytska St., Kyiv
- By registered mail: 25 Symona Petliury St., Kyiv, 01032
- Electronically: email@example.com;
- Using electronic forms on the official website of SE NPC Ukrenergo in the section For Customers/Single Window – Electronic forms (See below).
- When submitting applications, please indicate SE NPC Ukrenergo, Single Window as an addressee and send a full package of viewable documents every time you submit an application;
- When applying electronically, please specify the email and telephone number for feedback or information on other communication means with the Customer;
- An electronic application is accepted by email or through filling in and sending electronic forms placed on the official website of SE NPC Ukrenergo;
- An electronic application without e-signature is sent as a scanned copy of the application with the Customer’s signature and the specified date;
- When submitting an electronic application, e-signature is not required.