NEURC has approved a draft resolution on the investment programme of NPC Ukrenergo for 2021. The document proposes to set the annual investment of the Company at UAH 4.33 billion. Further consideration of the draft investment programme will take place in public discussions.
The total amount of Ukrenergo’s investments in 2021 is planned to increase by 40% compared to the previous year (UAH 3.1 billion) due to the increase in loans. In particular, in 2021, loans account for about 68% of the total amount of financing, and compared to the previous year, the amount of loans has increased by almost 50%.
Today, the key financial partners of Ukrenergo, which provide loans for a number of construction and reconstruction projects, are the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the European Investment Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the German Government Bank KfW, and others. The advantage of credit financing by international financial institutions is low credit rates and long loan repayment period, due to which it is not necessary to sharply increase the Company’s tariffs for the implementation of projects.
The main targets of Ukrenergo’s investment programme for 2021 are:
- start of construction of OHL 330 kV Kurakhivska TPP – Bilytska, Kupiansk – Kreminska, and Dnistrovska PSPP – Vinnytska 750 kV;
- installation of AT-3 at SS 330 kV Chernivtsi and AT-1 at SS 750 kV Vinnytska;
- Reconstruction with updating of the automated process control system at SS 330 kV Rivne, Kovel, Ivano-Frankivsk, Bohorodchany, SS 220 kV Kalush and Boryslav;
- reconstruction of SS 330 kV Brovarska with installation of AT-3;
- Reconstruction of open switchgear and other equipment at SS 750 kV Zaporizka, SS 330 kV Kremenchuk, Zaliutyne, Kharkivska, and Nyvky;
- reconstruction of open switchgear with installation of AT-3 at SS 330 kV Novokyivsk;
- construction of OHL 330 kV Zakhidnoukrainska – Bohorodchany with reconstruction of SS 330 kV Bohorodchany and SS 750 kV Zakhidnoukrainska;
- construction of SS 330 kV Zakhidna with diversions of OHL 330 kV.
For more details regarding the draft investment programme of NPC Ukrenergo, please follow the link.
You may be interested
NPC Ukrenergo is now testing hardware and software complexes of the international-level industrial cybersecurity systems from a number of leading producers for the automated process control system (APCS) at substations.
NPC Ukrenergo was awarded the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer (AE) Gold Status under Trainee Development Gold stream.