Search
Search
Страницы
Записи
  • UA
  • EN
  • UA
  • ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION TARIFF FOR UKRENERGO WILL BE 10% LOWER SINCE THE 1ST OF AUGUST 2019

    NEURC’s resolution № 1411 of 12.07.2019 that determines the new tariff for Ukrenergo for electricity transmission via trunk and interstate grids is published in government’s official journal “Uriadovyi Kurier” and enters into force on the 1st of August.  The news tariff is 312.14 UAH/MW*h, 10% down from the previous one, set by NEURC’s resolution № 954 of 07.06.2019.

    Tariff reduction is due to a decrease in costs for electricity bought to compensate for technical loses, whose price went down thanks to the PSO mechanism established by the Cabinet of Ministers, which has allowed Ukrenergo to buy up to 80% of loses on e-auctions at margin prices from SE NNPC Energoatom, and the remaining 20% – for the average electricity price on the day-ahead market.

    “At present, this tariff is sufficient for Ukrenergo to perform its duties on the new electricity market. It covers expenditures for the electricity bought to compensate for the technical loses, so we welcome this decision of the Regulator. At the same time, should the pricing change in the course of market evolution, Ukrenergo will initiate appropriate amendments to the company’s tariff” – said CEO of Ukrenergo Vsevolod Kovalchuk.

    At the same time, the Regulator lapsed NEURC resolution № 954 of 07.06.2019 “On setting the tariff for electricity transmission services for SE NPC Ukrenergo in the II half of 2019”.

    Share:

    You may be interested