All information is provided free of charge.
You may contact us:
- by completing an online form, or by e-mail at: email@example.com (stating “Inquiry to Ukrenergo” in the “Subject” field)
- by fax at: +380 (44) 238-32-64
- by mailing us at: 25 Symona Petliury str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 01032 (stating “Inquiry to Ukrenergo” on the envelope)
Your inquiry must include:
- your full name;
- your residence address;
- description of inquiry, suggestion, statement, request, complaint or demand;
- your signature;
In addition to the aforementioned requirements, online inquiries must also include your e-mail address or other means of contacting you.
Written (including online) inquiries not containing the author’s residence address or signature, and inquiries whose authorship cannot be determined are considered anonymous and will be discarded.
By visiting us in person at: 25 Symona Petliury str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 01032
Type of request:
* – according to the Law of Ukraine “On access to public information”
** – according to the Law of Ukraine “On citizens appeals”