The Code Administrator in terms of ensuring implementation of the Law and organization of collaboration between electricity market participants performs the following functions:
- publishes of the Code on its own web site on the Internet;
- develops and publishes on its own web site on the Internet the drafts of amendments and additions to the Code;
- processes proposals and comments of electricity market participants and stakeholders on amendments and additions to the Code and submits for consideration and approval to the Regulator of drafts of amendments to the Code revised in accordance with the procedure established by this Code;
- provides Users with information and/or consultations on the implementation or performance of the provisions of the Code;
- creates and maintains the database on amendments and additions to the Code;
- considers and summarizes proposals on amendments and additions to the Code;
- maintains a register of derogations from the application of the requirements of the Code;
- provides the Regulator with an annual report on its activities as the Code Administrator.
Requirements for submission of proposals on amendments and additions to the Code:
- Proposals and remarks on amendments to this Code shall be submitted in .doc, .docx formats.
- A prerequisite for further consideration of the proposal on amendments and additions to the Code is the existence of a competent justification.
- Proposals on amendments and additions to the Code shall be submitted by electricity market participants and stakeholders in writing and/or electronically to the following address:
NPC “Ukrenergo”, Symona Petliury st., 25, Kyiv, 01032; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommendations for communication improvement:
- When writing appeals the recipient shall be indicated as follows: NPC “Ukrenergo”, Division of the Transmission Network Code Administration;
- In the subject of the letter to note: Amendments and additions to Code;
- Submit documents in readable quality;
- When applying electronically, indicate the e-mail, postal address and telephone number of the initiator of the application or information about other means of communication for feedback;
Send an electronic application without an electronic digital signature in the form of a scanned copy of the application with the signature of the initiator of the application with the indication of the date.
|Submited||Rejected||Canceled by Regulator|