As authorized under Part 5 of Article 69 of the Law of Ukraine “On Electricity Market”, we inform the market participants of the requirements for ancillary services providers.
ASP shall comply with the requirements:
- Transmission System Code, in terms of AS provision, specifically, among key requirements:
- Paragraphs 1.3 and 1.8 of Section IX;
- Subparagraph 2, Paragraph 2.7, Chapter 2 of Section III;
- Subparagraph 5, Paragraph 2.5, Chapter 2 of Section III;
- Chapter 8 of Section V;
- Annex 7 (Procedure for Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations of the Ancillary Services Provider)
- Market Rules, in terms of AS provision, specifically, among key requirements:
- Paragraphs 3.1.3 and 3.11;
- Paragraph 7.5 of Annex 3 (Standard Agreement on Ancillary Services Provision of Frequency and Active Power Control);
- Paragraph 7.5 of Annex 4 (Standard Agreement on Ancillary Services Provision of the Black Start Service for IPS of Ukraine);
- Paragraph 7.5 of Annex 5 (Standard Agreement on Ancillary Services Provision of the Voltage and Reactive Power Control in Synchronous Compensator Mode);
- Annex 6 (Monitoring Procedure for Ancillary Services Provider Fulfillment of Ancillary Services Obligations).
- NPC Ukrenergo document on information and technology policy: “Technical Requirements to Communication Channels for Technological Information Exchange between the Transmission System Operator and the Transmission/Distribution System Users” available on this website.