We offer a simple and comprehensible connection algorithm. We are simplifying the procedure of issuing and approving connection specifications, reviewing and approving feasibility studies, providing input data for development of capacity output schemes for generating plants, etc.
What are the key principles of the “single window”?
the maximum period for issuance of technical specifications for connection to trunk power grids is 10 days;
the applicant communicates to a “single window” operator and using feedback forms;
customer orientation: our operators will provide maximum assistance to customers to make sure that their documentation is compliant with Ukrainian law and the company’s regulatory documents. Our goal is not to deny but help receive a “go”.
The electronic form allows a potential customer to submit an online application for connection of customer’s electrical plants of particular capacity to Ukrenergo’s power grids.
Tel.: +38 044 239-43-07, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connection of power generating plants / Connection of consumer’s electrical plants
- Request for input data for feasibility study of a connection scheme
- Approval of customer’s feasibility study
- Approval of technical specifications issued by electricity suppliers
- Approval of customer’s technical specifications for development of a feasibility study