Khmelnytske Chaussee, 10th km,
Vinnytsia, 21029 Ukraine
Tel: +380 432 56-75-97, +380 432 56-75-98
Tel/fax: +380 432 63-49-40, +380 432 63-49-41
|Acting Director||Volodymyr Voitenko||+380 32 56-75-97|
|Acting Deputy Director – Chief Engineer||Andrii Rymar||+380 432 56-75-98
+380 432 63-45-42
+380 432 69-10-58
Purpose and areas of activity
Vinnytsiaelectrotekhnologiya is a sophisticated advanced production company that includes the following departments: R&D, manufacture of equipment for operation and repair of power grids, personnel training.
The company’s main production subdivisions are special technology design section (STDS) developing new technologies and product samples, equipment manufacture and assembly workshop, and training center for employees of customer companies.
The key responsibility of special technology design section is development of technologies and devices, protection and mechanization equipment for repairs of 0.4-750 kV power grids (including repairs without disconnecting them), and regulatory technical documentation.
The company has developed and implemented over 80 technologies for repair of OLs and substations, and over 500 units of nonstandard repair equipment and implements. They include, in particular, protecting 0.4-750 kV groundings of various designs, tie poles screening sets, electrician’s harness, voltage measuring devices.
Purpose: solving a number of existing problems in electricity generation sector by developing and implementing technologies that reduce electricity losses during transmission, safe technologies and devices for maintenance and repair works in power grids, protective devices, mechanisms and implements that reduce duration of work in power grids of all levels; developing and implementing advanced methods and technologies for maintenance and repair works in power grids and on electrical substations, training and skill improvement courses for Ukrenergo personnel, etc.
Areas of activity:
– developing design and technological documentation for maintenance and repair works in live and disconnected power grids; research and laboratory works on power transmission lines;
– research and development, implementation of scientific and technical innovations and new products on own and customer premises;
– developing and producing experimental samples (batches) of small mechanization equipment, devices and implements for comprehensive maintenance works in power grids;
– manufacturing small mechanization equipment, devices and implements, collective and personal protective equipment; manufacturing equipment, devices, consumer goods and other products in accordance with Ukrainian law;
– developing design and technological documentation for manufacture of protective equipment, and procurement of required permits and clearances;
– developing regulatory technical documentation, regulations and instructions;
– training personnel to work in live power grids, improving skills of maintenance and repair personnel of power systems, diagnosing and rehabilitating operators of electrical equipment;
– organizing professional, ongoing and special training and skill improvement courses for personnel of Ukrenergo NPC SE, Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine, other organizations and the unemployed with the issuance of relevant certificate, including occupational safety courses;
– maintenance and repair works in live and disconnected power grids and electrical substations;
– making tests and measurements on power transmission lines and electrical substations, in particular, using test grounds;
– making electrical and mechanical measurements and tests of personal protective equipment, mechanisms and devices;
– metrological support of measuring and metering devices;
– workplace certification;
– ensuring environmental safety, rational use and renewal of natural resources;
– construction activity (design and survey works for construction of load-bearing and protective structures, construction and installation of engineering and transmission networks);
– operations with precursors (storage, transportation, purchase and use);
– expertise of advanced hardware and software, electrotechnical equipment and devices;
– providing services to the public and manufacturing consumer goods;
– organizing and performing maintenance, regular and emergency repairs in power grids;
– providing services to companies and the public on maintenance and repair of household appliances and internal electrical wiring; installation, repair and maintenance of control devices, computer equipment, electric measuring and test devices, etc.;
– installation, repair, maintenance, calibration and certification of measuring devices;
– implementation, maintenance and improvement of quality management systems compliant with international standards, etc.