01032 Kyiv, vul. Symona Petliury 27
Tel: +380 44 249-13-27, +380 44 289-97-79
Purpose and areas of activity
Purpose of activity
The purpose of Ukrenergoservice is to increase the effectiveness of managing the organization of prethreshold and public procurement and the conclusion of agreements in Ukrenergo, to support technically the appropriate working conditions and to arrange physical protection of Ukrenergo’s energy facilities and property.
Areas of activity
1. Services for Ukrenergo’s headquarters and its separated subdivisions in Kyiv:
– ensuring open and transparent process of procurement of goods, works and services;
– concluding and maintaining agreements;
– performing customs clearance of the equipment supplied in accordance with contracts;
– selling recyclable waste;
– developing and implementing measures aimed to ensure physical protection and energy facilities and property;
– providing motor vehicles for production and commercial activities;
– coordinating the use of fuel and lubricants;
– performing oversight, operation, reconstruction, overhauls and ongoing renovations of facilities, engineering networks, buildings and premises;
– maintaining computer technologies and the company’s own means of communication;
– ensuring the protection of information and data storage media;
– overseeing the conformity of buildings, structures and premises with occupational and fire safety requirements;
– ensuring compulsory insurance of civil responsibility of owners of motor vehicles;
– providing material resources, implements, office supplies, etc.;
– developing and implementing organizational and economic tasks;
– developing technical documents for products and services, defensing these documents in relevant public authorities, procuring required permits and approvals;
– organizing Ukrenergo’s participation in industry’s trade fairs;
– organizing and holding official business and ceremonial events;
– handling archived cases of Ukrenergo’s subdivisions, the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine, SE Energorynok and other organizations.
2. Services for SE NPC Ukrenergo, the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine and other legal entities and individuals:
– ensuring the continuous availability of the reserve energy supply point of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine;
– organizing public catering;
– wide range of printing services;
– organizing methodological lectures, training seminars and exhibitions to study the advanced experience and innovations;
– preparing “Bulletin of the Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine”;
– maintaining electronic telephone directories of the fuel and energy complex.
Free demo access to http://phone.energy.gov.ua website is available during one month; afterwards, you can have unlimited access to the website for a fee. Fax your order to: (044) 289-97-79. For inquiries: (044) 249-12-45.
3. Services for the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine:
– maintaining and providing content on the Ministry’s website;
– updating, correcting and supplementing databases of DS and DS_KM2 directory systems.