01032 Kyiv, vul. Symona Petliury 27
Tel: +380 44 249-13-27, +380 44 289-97-79
|Acting Executive Director||Kateryna Oleksandrivna Lozytska|
|Assistant Director for Public Food Service||Kyrylo Oleksandrovych Zakharov|
Purpose and areas of activity
Purpose of activity
The purpose of Ukrenergoservice is to improve effectiveness of management of Ukraine’s fuel and energy complex by providing required services to Ukrenergo NEC SE and creating conditions and opportunities for the main licensed activity. Ukrenergoservice’s commercial activity is aimed at achieving economic and social results and deriving profit.
Areas of activity
- Services for Ukrenergo’s headquarters and detached subdivisions in Kyiv:
– providing motor vehicles for production and commercial activities;
– coordinating the use of fuel and lubricants;
– oversight, operation, reconstruction, major and ongoing renovations of facilities, engineering networks, buildings and premises;
– overseeing the conformity of buildings, structures and premises with occupational and fire safety requirements;
– providing material resources, implements, office supplies, etc.;
– developing and implementing organizational and economic tasks;
– developing technical documentation for products and services, defensing this documentation at public bodies concerned, procuring required permits and authorizations;
– organizing Ukrenergo’s participation in industry’s trade fairs;
– organizing official, business and ceremonial events;
– maintaining the backup power supply plant for the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine in constant readiness;
– handling archived cases of Ukrenergo’s subdivisions, the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine, Energorynok SE and other organizations.
- Services for Ukrenergo NEC, the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine and other companies and individuals:
– organizing public food service;
– wide range of printing services;
– organizing methodological lectures, training seminars and exhibitions to study advanced experience and innovations;
– preparing the Journal of the Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine;
– maintaining electronic telephone directories of the fuel and energy complex.
(Free demo access to http://phone.energy.gov.ua website is available during one month; afterwards, you can have unlimited access to the website for a fee. Fax your order to: (044) 289-97-79. For inquiries: +38 044 249-12-45.
- Services for the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine:
– maintaining and posting content on the Ministry’s website;
– updating, correcting and supplementing databases of DS and DS_KM2 directory systems.